Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's A Stitch Quilt Guild

   As I drove home tonight from a wonderful group of ladies from It's A Stitch Quilt Guild...I had time to think a few things over. First, I love telling the story of "RagSpun"...it is great for me to remember where I came from. I will always Thank God for giving me this wonderful idea. I may never be a millionaire with this idea but I will always feel like one. It is better than winning the lottery or being well known...it is knowing that God trusted me with such a unique idea.

   God gives each of us a platform to show how wonderful he is...as Aaron Rodgers was quoted saying...my RagSpuns are my platform...what's yours!!!

   Thanks ladies from It's A Stitch...I felt so welcomed!!! What a great guild...looking forward to their show May 5-6!!!

   Blessings, Rhonda